About Graham Jarvis
Graham Jarvis is the undisputed King of Hard Enduro. Graham is a Husqvarna Factory Team rider and Husqvarna ambassador. Graham also established Jarvis Racing, a 4-rider race team that compete in the 8 Round FIM Hard Enduro Championship.
Graham frequently runs training schools including when traveling to compete at events in other countries. He also has Jarvis Tours, which operate hard and soft enduro tours around the globe.
Graham's Achievements in Trial and Hard Enduro include:
- 5 x British Trials Champion
- 4 x Scottish Six Day Trial Winner
- 9 x Scott Trial Winner
- 6 x Red Bull Romaniacs Winner
- 5 x Erzberg Rodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble Winner
- 5 x Hells Gate Winner
- 6 x Red Bull Sea to Sky Winner
- 3 x Roof of Africa Winner
Graham has participated in countless events around the globe. From Junior Kick Start in the early 1990s to the legendary and extremely dangerous Erzberg Rodeo, which Graham has won a record-equaling five times. The Erzberg Rodeo is one of motorsport's most dreaded competitions.
Graham is author of the book Conquering the Iron Giant: The Life and Extreme Times of an Off-road Motorcyclist, which has 4.8/5 star rating on Amazon.
Please explore the site and find Graham's:
- Interviews - a collection of previous interviews and podcasts.
- Stream - News and online activity including videos.
This website is created and maintained by the Inspirational People non-profit organisation.
Graham Rides Stairs
The Best of Graham Jarvis
29 May 2020
09 Oct 2022